got mold? Disaster Recovery Services offers 24hr Emergency Service so no matter when disaster strikes, our experienced got mold? team will be dispatched to your premises to get the water restoration and damage limitation process under way.
The got mold? flood process:
• First, a got mold? specialist surveys the extent of the damage to every inch of the property.
• Once your approval has been given, the next step is to remove all traces of standing water.
• Next, the moist and damp environment is stabilized by using large air dehumidifiers and air movers to extract damp air. Fresh and dry air is blown back into the environment to stabilize and dry the air further.
• The home structure is safely monitored to ensure restoration to pre-damage conditions.
• Depending on the type & extent of water damage, all flooring is removed in accordance to industry standards and all surfaces are cleaned & dried. (see our website for more details)
• When the water damage restoration process is complete, your valuables are returned to their original surroundings. If you prefer, you may choose to have them stored in our storage facilities until the restoration process is complete.
(Stay tuned for Part 3)