• Our 24/7 emergency response service ensures that our teams are at the site within one hour of your call and you can get back to everyday living as soon as possible!
• We are one of the most experienced and reputable water damage companies and water removal services in Canada.
• Our professional teams consist of trained, and certified technicians with many years of experience in the water restoration industry.
• We use industrial sized air movers and dehumidifiers to reduce the moisture and large pumps that can extract intense quantities of water.
• Quality control is something we take very seriously to ensure that we gain your confidence and customer loyalty.
• We have an established track record that ensures your safety and peace of mind.
Questions & Answers
Q. Does got mold? work for insurance companies?
A. No! We do perform work for insurance companies but our main focus is you -the insured, not the insurance company.
We do not take direction from insurance companies or adjusters. You can rest assured that our work is done following industry standards.
Q. Should I wait for my adjuster to stop by before retaining the services of got mold?
A. Absolutely NOT! The longer you wait the more extensive the damage will be.
We document every step of the way, take pictures and measurements for your adjusters review.
Q. What happens if you find mold while repairing water damage?
A. Unlike other restoration companies who may not be aware of the risks, we stop immediately to mitigate cross contamination, contain the area with plastic sheathing then inform you and your insurance adjuster before proceeding.