Doctor Talks About How Mold Makes People Sick
Earlier this month, there was a story about military families getting ill from mold in their water damaged homes. One of the interesting facts brought out from this story is the fact that some people are more susceptible to mold illness than others, and the answer lies in their genes.
Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker wrote a book about mold and its effects on humans. In the interview below, he explains why just being in a water-damaged building can cause serious illness in 25% of the population.
The following two tabs change content below.
Management Consultant Specializing in Franchising, Licensing, Finance, Distribution, Digital Marketing, and Total Marketing Solutions! My other passions are tea, social media, and of course, blogging and creating awareness of mold, asbestos, and indoor air quality issues. I live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Many thanks for reading and sharing these articles! :-)
Latest posts by Sanjay Gupta (see all)
- Mold in the News: Issue 168 - October 29, 2014
- Asbestos in the News: Issue 128 - October 27, 2014
- First Anniversary Of Toxic Mold Interview With Gina Lopez - October 24, 2014
- Mold in the News: Issue 167 - October 22, 2014
- Three Reasons To Have a Fall Mold Inspection - October 20, 2014