Got Mold?’s Video Log (Vlog) Announcement
Got Mold? is committed to creating awareness of mold. This is accomplished through the daily updates we make to our website. The “Mold in the News” series has been received well simply because we present the current headlines related to mold.
Over the next 30 days, we will be developing a series of Video Logs (Vlogs) presented by our founder, James C. Watson. The first Vlogs are scheduled to be posted sometime in May. Our objective is to post a Vlog once a week. We look forward to your ideas and input on this new initiative.
The following two tabs change content below.
Management Consultant Specializing in Franchising, Licensing, Finance, Distribution, Digital Marketing, and Total Marketing Solutions! My other passions are tea, social media, and of course, blogging and creating awareness of mold, asbestos, and indoor air quality issues. I live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Many thanks for reading and sharing these articles! :-)
Latest posts by Sanjay Gupta (see all)
- Mold in the News: Issue 168 - October 29, 2014
- Asbestos in the News: Issue 128 - October 27, 2014
- First Anniversary Of Toxic Mold Interview With Gina Lopez - October 24, 2014
- Mold in the News: Issue 167 - October 22, 2014
- Three Reasons To Have a Fall Mold Inspection - October 20, 2014