Got Mold?’s Video Log (Vlog) Announcement
Got Mold? is committed to creating awareness of mold. This is accomplished through the daily updates we make to our website. The “Mold in the News” series has been received well simply because we present the current headlines related to mold.
Over the next 30 days, we will be developing a series of Video Logs (Vlogs) presented by our founder, James C. Watson. The first Vlogs are scheduled to be posted sometime in May. Our objective is to post a Vlog once a week. We look forward to your ideas and input on this new initiative.
The following two tabs change content below.
I have held various positions with the company, starting primarily with business development and marketing. Today, I still manage the marketing responsibilities, but have also assumed the position as CFO overseeing the financial management as well. Though the company is based in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, I work out of my home in Kingston, ON, Canada and commute often to Saskatoon to meet with other members of the Management Team.
Latest posts by Sanjay Gupta (see all)
- Asbestos in the News: Issue 125 - September 29, 2014
- Interview With a Toxic Mold Survivor: Beatrice Latherings - September 26, 2014
- Mold in the News: Issue 164 - September 25, 2014
- Asbestos in the News: Issue 124 - September 22, 2014
- Interview With a Toxic Mold Survivor: Karen Dean - September 19, 2014