Compare Apples to Apples: 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Mold Remediation Professional!
Before you commit to working with any mold remediation firm, be sure to ask these questions. You should receive a YES answer to all of these questions:
1. Is the mold remediation company prepared to give you a written contract/change order?
2. Is the mold remediation company prepared to provide you with a remediation plan?
3. Is the mold remediation company prepared to provide you with a postremediation report?
4. Is the mold remediation company prepared to recommend independent indoor environmental professionals that can provide you with a postremediation verification report? This is very important because this report determines whether or not the remediation has been successful.
5. Does the mold remediation company carry insurance?
6. Are the mold remediation company employees AMRT, WRT, FSRT certified?
7. Does the mold remediation company set up containment to prevent cross contamination?
8. Does the mold remediation company use negative air machines and air scrubbers to clean the air?
9. Is the mold remediation company willing to provide you with referrals and their contact details?
10. Does the mold remediation company use DOP (Dispersed Oil Particulate) tested equipment which is a process that tests the integrity of the HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters used?
If you get NO answers to any of the above questions, then you may want to re-consider hiring this firm. In short, when evaluating your mold remediation quotes, be sure to compare apples to apples!
If you have questions, call us toll free, 1-888-909-6653 or use the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
— got #mold?™ (@gotmoldglobal) May 29, 2013