Top 5 Reasons Mold Is Scary!

Top 5 Reasons Mold Is Scary!
1. Mold Can Kill!
Constant exposure to toxic mold leads to a condition known as “hypersensitivity pneumonitis” and is thought to be the reason that high profile actress, Brittany Murphy, died.
Just breathing in dead Aspergillus species mold spores can cause serious illness and death.

Grim Reaper on the road

2. Mold Causes Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
One of the common complaints we encounter with toxic mold survivors is the fact that Doctors just can’t figure out what is wrong. The problem is constant exposure to mold can result in about 37 chronic symptoms and many other adverse health effects, which is why it is difficult to pinpoint the diagnosis of CIRS and to ultimately determine that mold is the cause.
In addition to CIRS, mold causes skin rashes and some speculate may be the cause of other scary diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, and asthma.
Mold is also thought to be a contributing factor in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and some speculate that there is a causal link between mold and miscarriages

Mold Causes Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome

3. Chronic Sinusitis Is Caused By Mold
In the 1990s the Mayo Clinic published findings from a study that suggests that NEARLY ALL chronic sinusitis (inflammation of the membranes of your nose and sinus cavities) is caused by mold, but blamed on bacteria—then mistreated using antibiotics.

Chronic Sinusitis Is Caused By Mold

4. Mold Has Been Used For Biological Warfare
The T-2 mycotoxin, which is classified as a trichothecene mycotoxin, is elaborated from the fusariam, aspergillus, and stachybotrys (black mold) species of mold. T-2 mycotoxin is used as a biological war agent. In aerosol form it is referred to as “yellow rain” and was used in Vietnam, Laos, and several other wars.

Mold Has Been Used For Biological Warfare

5. Mold Monsters Eat Your Property
A home is an all you can eat buffet for mold. Give mold some water, food, and the right temperature and your home is an inviting place for mold to feast on. As mold digests the tasty ingredients of your home-drywall, wood, carpet, and other dead, organic matter-you will begin to smell mold farts, also known as Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOC), which are gaseous by-products produced during fungal metabolism. Ignore this smell and it’s causes and you will be asking for trouble as the true horror of excessive mold growth could harm your health and well-being, not to mention the structural integrity of your property!

Mold Monsters Eat Your Property

If you have questions, call us toll free, 1-888-909-6653 or use the form below.

6 thoughts on “Top 5 Reasons Mold Is Scary!

  1. joseph salowitz

    EXCELENT summary of the seriousness of mold. Most other summaries are insufficiently terrifying. My father died from mold exposure on October 11, 2008. Keep up the good work. God Bless.

  2. thomas schroeder

    hello.

    my name is tom Schroeder. I suffered from all of the worst symptomatic responses about toxic mold for at least 10 years,… I have met with numerous specialists. and have developed a self taught system for reconditioning the human body from overexposure to toxic mold.

    it is certainly the worst illness which I have ever been subject to recovering from and it took years to realize how badly aspergillious, black mold compounds, and as many as 100,000 other fungal based elements which help comprise toxic mold – can damage the human tissue, thru-out, and leave a person feeling permanently damaged – for the rest of their life.

    the inflammation is horrible. it will keep a person awake, all night. the bloating, head-spinning mind games, and herxymer affects – during recovery – are completely horrible and take lengthy plocks of time, from a persons life, to endure.

    recently – I have been contacted by several people who are not only sick – but also distressed and financially ruined. anything that I can do to help people recover from water damaged buildings – would be something that I am certainly capable of providing some direction about.

    just thought that I would say something about this subject.

    tom s.

    • Neil Bixler

      I heard Tom Schroeder on an Internet radio show recently, and read his comments above. I too was exposed to unhealthy indoor mold and mycotoxins, and now as a part of my legal practice, I help clients suffering from mold-exposure.

      It is in everyone’s interest to learn the facts about water-damaged buildings and mold exposure so they can be avoided.

      Regards,
      Neil J. Bixler

Comments are closed.