got mold? Disaster Recovery Services would like to wish you and your family a happy, healthy easter!
Easter Safety Tips:
- Be sure Easter toys and dolls are free of choking hazards.
- Make sure to read all labels on Easter candy if your child has a peanut or nut allergy.
- Be cautious of bunnies, ducklings, turtles and chicks as Easter gifts. Some may carry bacteria that could make your child sick.
- Some of the animals may carry salmonella, be careful where you place the animals and keep them away from places where you are serving foods.
- Wash hands after handling bunnies, ducklings, turtles, chicks and any other animals.
- Be cautious where you hide Easter eggs, avoid areas near electrical outlets and plugins.
- Do not hide eggs in, on or around glass.
- Keep eggs at or below eye level of kids.
- Keep track of all the eggs that you hide. And make sure your kids find them before your pets do!
- Do not hide eggs in foliage that has thorns or poisonous plants.
- Throw away eggs that show cracks or damages.
- Hide plastic eggs.
- Make sure to boil eggs before decorating them.
- Be sure to fully cook the Easter ham or other dishes.
Have a safe and Happy Easter!