got mold? would like to give a huge congratulations to Najeem Adekunle and his family for their significant achievement on becoming Canadian citizens.
Najeem and his family came to Canada in September of 2010 and have been permanent residence ever since. He has always been a dedicated, hard working employee at got mold? and we are very thankful for everything he does for the company.
To become a Canadian Citizen you must pass the eligibility criteria such as:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Provide proof that you know how to speak and write in 1 of Canada’s official languages (either English or French)
- Be a Permanent Resident (PR)
- Declare that you plan to live in Canada after you become a citizen
- Have lived in Canada as a PR for at least 4 years out of the 6 years (1,460 days)before you apply
- Be physically present in Canada for at least 183 days of each year during the 4-year period
- Have filed your taxes for at least 4 years during the last 6 years and any income tax you may owe must be paid
- Apply for citizenship from within Canada
Thank you Najeem for all your hard work and we congratulate you on this huge accomplishment in your families lives.