We have been serving Saskatchewan and Alberta since 2009, finding and fixing sources of unhealthy indoor air; mold, asbestos, sewage, fire, flood and more. We have completed in excess of 3,000 projects ranging from small residential projects to large scale industrial and institutional projects for companies such as Coca-Cola, the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission, Graham Construction and Pinchin West.
We are IICRC certified and members of several trade organizations including the BBB, TrustedPros, HomeStars, the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association and ContractorCheck. Our application for COR certification is in the final stages of completion and we carry extensive general liability, pollution liability and possess a clearance letter from the Workers Compensation Board. We proudly claim zero lost hours due to injury since our incorporation.
Our team members are trained and certified in water damage restoration, mold remediation, asbestos abatement, radon remediation, fire damage restoration, confined space operations, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), WHMIS and First Aid. We are also committed to ongoing training and certification programs and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We work with OH&S and utilize the stringent safety regulations of Alberta and B.C. as our work process standard. All of our sampling (air, bulk or tape), is done using the latest scientific procedures and all testing is performed by fully certified independent labs.
- Find & fix sources of unhealthy indoor air
Our Brand Promise
- Relevant, accurate information
- Timely Responses
- Clean Air
Our Core Values
- Dependable – We make commitments and meet them
- Resourceful – We find a way or make one
- Knowledgeable – We are certified and constantly learning
- Productive – We get it done right ASAP
- Trustworthy – We have a great reputation
- Loyal – We are proud of our company and its values
- Ethical – We don’t compromise our values and we don’t cut corners
- Respectful – We care about people, property and good stewardship of money
Health & Safety Accreditation
got mold? has obtained our Health and Safety Accreditation through ContractorCheck. We have completed more than 3000 projects without any lost time injuries.