got mold?™ team members are trained and certified many different fields related to our industry such as; Transportation of Dangerous Goods, First Aid, Confined Spaces, WHIMIS, Health and Safety, Water Damage Restoration, Moisture Mapping, Applied Structural Drying, Applied Microbial Remediation, Asbestos Abatement, Radon, Thermal Imaging and Lead Paint Removal.
Our polite, friendly and professional teams use the latest techniques and technologies on every job. We take time to educate our customers about the process and communicate along the way. Members of our teams have the following training and certifications:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Asbestos Worker Certification
- Water Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Fire restoration Technician (FRT)
- Level 1 Thermographer
- Mold Recognition, Effective Sampling Strategies, Results Interpretation, and Control
Through these accrediting organizations:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- IIT (Institute of Infrared Thermography)
- MBL (Mold and Bacteria Consulting Laboratories)
We have developed policies, procedures and systems that are very clear and concise. Every one of our systems has a step by step process on how to perform each job within the company. All systems have pictures and screen shots which ensures our got mold?™ technicians follow step by step directions and perform their work professionally and consistently.
With these systems in place, it assures accuracy from start to finish. Each and every one of our customers and/or their insurance adjusters receive detailed documentation consisting of, but not limited to; atmospheric conditions, back up drying progress, equipment used on site, pictures, content pack out lists, man hours, etc.
All information is available in hard copy format as well as digital USB cards.