Have you ever wondered what steps are taken when you call got mold? Click here for a thorough explanation by our Founder and President, James C. Watson.
1. Professional Mold Removal & Remediation: got mold? goes beyond cleaning and removal of mold, mildew and fungus….read more
2. Mold Inspections, Investigations & Sampling: have one of the certified mold inspectors from got mold? take a look and test your building for potential infestations….read more
3. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing: A building air supply can become contaminated by the invisible spores from mold and mildew and cause a multitude of health and even structural issues….read more
4. Document Drying: If you have a flood and important papers get water damaged….read more
5. Flood Response & Restoration: no matter the disaster, we have Teams ready to respond 24hrs a day/7 days a week….read more
6. Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration: the effective clean up of fire and smoke damage.
7. Thermal Imaging: we can detect hidden moisture with this state of the art instrument.
8. Water Migration Mapping: if it’s wet we will find it and dry it, or remove it as necessary.
9. Dry Ice Blasting: cleans mold, fire damaged materials and graffiti better than any other cleaning method. We can even perform Historical Restorations using this method!….read more
Air Sampling: we take our Air Sampling quite seriously and why shouldn’t we? After all, it’s the air YOU breathe and YOUR health that’s at stake…..read more
Asbestos Removal and Abatement: if your home or commercial building was built prior to or during the 1980s, you may need to determine if you have asbestos and/or vermiculite insulation, known health hazards that can lead to asbesotis and lung cancer.!…..read more
Mold Inspection: This service consists of an interview with the home owner to get a building history, visual inspection of the entire house room by room to check for moisture, humidity concerns, visible suspect mold and potential odor concerns……read more