Actress Brittany Murphy & Husband May Have Died Because Of Mold

An interesting article was brought to our attention today in regards to Hollywood actress Brittany Murphy possibly dying from exposure to toxic mold in her home.
The house was to be tested for mold and we are waiting to hear the results. We’ll keep you posted but in the meantime, click here to read the article posted by NovaFM.
Posted in got news?

About got mold?™

got mold?™ is a locally owned and operated Canadian company with over 25 years of combined experience in the disaster restoration industry. A Message from the President

Mold is a growing concern. To continue to thrive as a business over the next ten years and beyond, we must look far ahead, understand the ever changing world and power in order to structure our business in the future and maneuver in such a way that will allow us to anticipate challenges we face throughout our journey, enabling us to continue operating as a world class company employing great people for continued success.

Our Mission

Find & fix sources of unhealthy indoor air
Our Vision

Healthy indoor air

Our Core Values

Dependable – We make commitments and meet them
Resourceful – We find a way or make one
Knowledgeable – We are certified and constantly learning
Productive – We get it done right ASAP
Trustworthy – We have a great reputation
Loyal – We are proud of our company and its values
Ethical – We don’t compromise our values and we don’t cut corners
Respectful – We care about people, property and good stewardship of money
All this while maintaining the utmost in health & safety standards. Indoor air quality specialists, we are experts in mold testing, removal and remediation; fire and flood damage restoration; indoor air quality testing; asbestos surveying, asbestos testing, sampling and abatement.