Brittany Murphy’s Mom — The HOUSE Killed My Daughter

Brittany Murphy’s Mom — The HOUSE Killed My Daughter
In July, we posted an article about the possible link between mold and the death of Brittany Murphy and her husband.
According to Brittany Murphy’s mom, the pneumonia that Brittany and her husband died from was a direct result from being exposed to toxic mold in their home.
According to the CDC a condition known as “hypersensitivity pneumonitis” can occur if a person is constantly exposed to mold. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis causes permanent lung damage and scarring and will eventually lead to bacterial pneumonia.
To learn more about the link between mold and how it affects the body, watch the short video below.

Questions about mold? Give us a call, we are here to help!
Below is a list on other celebrities affected by mold
Actress Brittany Murphy & Husband May Have Died Because Of Mold
Rocker Ted Nugent’s Home Completely Destroyed By Mold!
Erin Brockovich Fights Toxic Mold
Hulk Smashes Evil Mold
Michael Jordan’s Slam Dunk of Mold
Death Mold Killed Ed McMahon’s Dog
Is Your Condo Safe?: Star Jones Sues Condo Corp.
I Ran Like A Butterfly, Mold Stung Me Like A Bee!
Brittany Murphy’s Mom — The HOUSE Killed My Daughter
Mold Made The Voice Star, Katrina Parker, Sick!
Queen of Disco, Donna Summer Died Because of Asbestos!!
Survey Says…Asbestos!
Posted in Celebrity, got news?, Health, Mold Facts, Questions & Answers, Wrong Mold Removal | Tagged , , , , , , ,

About got mold?™

got mold?™ is a locally owned and operated Canadian company with over 25 years of combined experience in the disaster restoration industry. A Message from the President

Mold is a growing concern. To continue to thrive as a business over the next ten years and beyond, we must look far ahead, understand the ever changing world and power in order to structure our business in the future and maneuver in such a way that will allow us to anticipate challenges we face throughout our journey, enabling us to continue operating as a world class company employing great people for continued success.

Our Mission

Find & fix sources of unhealthy indoor air
Our Vision

Healthy indoor air

Our Core Values

Dependable – We make commitments and meet them
Resourceful – We find a way or make one
Knowledgeable – We are certified and constantly learning
Productive – We get it done right ASAP
Trustworthy – We have a great reputation
Loyal – We are proud of our company and its values
Ethical – We don’t compromise our values and we don’t cut corners
Respectful – We care about people, property and good stewardship of money
All this while maintaining the utmost in health & safety standards. Indoor air quality specialists, we are experts in mold testing, removal and remediation; fire and flood damage restoration; indoor air quality testing; asbestos surveying, asbestos testing, sampling and abatement.

2 thoughts on “Brittany Murphy’s Mom — The HOUSE Killed My Daughter

  1. Jonathan Walters

    And how exactly do the mold spores and particulates migrate in large concentration from the inside of your wall, past the wood framing, past the sheetrock, tape and mud, and past the baseboard or trim?


      Mold spores can be as small as and smaller than .03 of a micron and no matter how much a building envelope is sealed up it is never sealed enough to stop spores that are very tiny from floating past all of the building materials.

      In most cases the mold is on the back of the Sheetrock and the only thing it has to escape through is minute cracks and crevices. Sheetrock otherwise known as drywall is a very porous material.

Comments are closed.