Toxic Mold Sends Family To Motel For Two Years

Toxic Mold Sends Family To Motel For Two Years
Mold is a serious issue and a growing concern. Here is a story about the Churchman family whose home became mold infested soon after the 2009 ice storm.
Mold found in their home included Penicillium, Stachybotrys (black mold) and Aspergillus. The family has been advised to remove all belongings out of the house because mold is now covering everything. The family now lives in a motel and have to wear masks every time they go into the home because Aspergillus mold is making them sick.
This is a heart wrenching story. The video below gives you more details.
Do you have a mold story? We would love to hear it and share it with our readers. Mold is growing concern, the more information we can offer and share with each other, the better.