Brittany Murphy’s Mom — The HOUSE Killed My Daughter

Brittany Murphy’s Mom — The HOUSE Killed My Daughter
In July, we posted an article about the possible link between mold and the death of Brittany Murphy and her husband.
According to Brittany Murphy’s mom, the pneumonia that Brittany and her husband died from was a direct result from being exposed to toxic mold in their home.
According to the CDC a condition known as “hypersensitivity pneumonitis” can occur if a person is constantly exposed to mold. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis causes permanent lung damage and scarring and will eventually lead to bacterial pneumonia.
To learn more about the link between mold and how it affects the body, watch the short video below.

Questions about mold? Give us a call, we are here to help!
Below is a list on other celebrities affected by mold
Actress Brittany Murphy & Husband May Have Died Because Of Mold
Rocker Ted Nugent’s Home Completely Destroyed By Mold!
Erin Brockovich Fights Toxic Mold
Hulk Smashes Evil Mold
Michael Jordan’s Slam Dunk of Mold
Death Mold Killed Ed McMahon’s Dog
Is Your Condo Safe?: Star Jones Sues Condo Corp.
I Ran Like A Butterfly, Mold Stung Me Like A Bee!
Brittany Murphy’s Mom — The HOUSE Killed My Daughter
Mold Made The Voice Star, Katrina Parker, Sick!
Queen of Disco, Donna Summer Died Because of Asbestos!!
Survey Says…Asbestos!